Wednesday, July 11

The twin difference...

On the flight from Tokyo to Manila, the Japanese flight attendants gave each of the kiddos a little airplane toy. It was one that you had a few pieces you had to fit together so that it would look like a plane. Similar to a Lego set, but very simple. The kids were very excited to open their boxes & they each asked Daddy almost the same question:

Samuel - "Daddy, can you open my box so I can put my plane together?"
Sydney - "Daddy, can you open my box so you can put my plane together for me?"

They asked it one right after the other & it was so funny to us. If you know my kids at all, this just shows their personality. Samuel would much rather do something himself... Sydney wants everything done for her!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So funny! Typical boy and girl! Girls always want things done for them! :)

Lindsay said...

I can so relate to Sydney. :) That is too cute!